Should you be unable to attend a class you've signed up for, please cancel your reservation with as much notice as possible. You may do this up to 1 hours before class begins without penalty. Late cancellations/no shows will be charged as if you were present at the class. For those on unlimited packages, a late cancel/no show can incur a $10 charge at the studio’s discretion.
Cancellation of Workshops and Special Events:
All sales are final. If you need to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours in advance and those funds will be applied to your account for future use. Should it be within the 24 hour window, your account will be charged as if you attended.
Our classes are suitable for students of all ages, and due to the heat and intensity of the practice, we recommend students be at least 16 years old. Students between the ages of 10-15 are allowed to attend classes with a parent/guardian. All persons in the class must be participating to the best of their ability. Bringing children to sit in the lobby during class is not permitted.
Founder's Tribe, Lifetime Members:
· You will receive unlimited yoga and the perks listed below for both membership types at your special rate that will never change as long as keep it active.
· Use your discount code to purchase a month-to-month membership that will be at a special rate for you. You may cancel at any time with no penalty, however you permanently forfeit the special pricing and offers provided to founding members upon cancellation. Please see the un-fine print below for more about cancellation.
For those of you who want unlimited yoga with a shorter commitment, the month to month membership is for you. This plan is good for 30 days from purchase and will auto renew for your convenience. During your active month of membership, you will receive 1 free water, sweat towel, and mat rental plus 10% off retail and workshops that take place during that time. Please note that this membership auto renews monthly. To cancel your membership, do so at anytime during your last active month. Your membership will be terminated at the end of the current paid 30 days, once a new month begins and is paid, your membership will be active until the end of that cycle, no pro-rating or refunds.
The Un-Fine Print:
· Should you be unable to attend a class you've signed up for, please cancel your reservation with as much notice as possible. You may do this up to 1 hour before class begins without penalty. For membership holders, should you have a late cancellation or no show, a charge of $10 will be applied to your account at the studio's discretion.
· For auto-renewed memberships, your credit card will be stored and charged every month, on date of sale. If you wish to cancel your memberships, you must submit written notice to email@example.com for cancellation 7 days prior to scheduled auto payment deduction date to the studio
· The minimum of 6 months is required to participate in the special discounted rate contract. Early termination fees will apply. Exceptions can be made in the case of medical or relocation circumstances.
· Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
· Founder's tribe discount can only be used once and on a month-to-month membership and must be used before December 31, 2019. After which time can no longer be applied as a discount. There is no refund for an unused Founder's Tribe discount.
· All sales are final and non-refundable, however on retail there is a 30 day exchange policy for unused/unopened items with tags and receipt, items may be exchanged for another retail item of equal or lesser value